Bigger Brighter Eyes in Exagger-Eyes is a rose-gold eyeshadow palette quad, featuring an ivory-cream, rose-gold, red-brown and a transparent sparkle shade to create the illusion of wider, brighter-looking eyes. Inspired by the sparkling, eye-widening filters of social media!
- Easy new application with the Prime, Enlarge, Define & Pop shades.
- Colour-curated to enhance your natural eye colour and sparkle.
- Four complementing eyeshadow shades to take from desk to dusk to disco.
- Ideal if you want the biggest, brightest-looking eyes with an eyeshadow palette to suit everyone.
HOW TO USE
- To use, apply the Prime shade all over your eyes with your blender brush, and use your smudger brush to focus on the inner corners of your eyelids.
- Apply the Enlarge shade using your Blender Brush. You can wash it across the eye lightly or build up in the crease for a lightly-contoured effect.
- Add instant definition by applying the Define shade along your lash line to create the illusion of brighter eyes.
- A wash of the transparent sparkle shade will create wider and brighter-looking eyes by applying with your ring finger to the centre of your eyelid.